Friday, September 10, 2010

Where dreams are born...




I'm working on projects for our lovely art wall whenever I have the time. And here's the new member of the family!
"Where dreams are born" looks rather simple and ordinary, but is quite special and meaningful to me. It represents my life here, in Sofia, with my favourite boy and cute-cute dog. A lot of my dreams right now were actually born here and I am working hard on making them come true. A lot of my boy's dreams were born here, too; we even shared some. I bet Dexter has some dreams he doesn't want to share, which are again born here, in our little home.
So call it a dream factory, our home. It'll be absolutely true.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!