Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bird dance


I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but I promise I'll catch up!
I've been busy with my english course, setting up dates for Dexter and his girlfriend (yep, Dexter's got a girlfriend already - Riva! How cute is that?) and writing... Although I have some essays to work on today, I took some time to draw this cute little drawing of the dancing girls. I'm also working on some other ones that I will show you soon enough :)

have an inspirational week you all!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh you've been missed! Those dancing girls are so much fun. I love their striped socks and masks. Perhaps when you are not too busy we can discuss you designing an illustrated banner for my blog. Would you be interested?

    Thanks,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They make me want to dance with them.

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!