Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dexter time!




It has been raining a lot here lately and I was always very sad when taking Dexter out because I knew in advance I would be soaking wet when I come back home. (especially my socksies!)
Today I found the perfect solution - cute striped rubber boots. I spent the whole day out with Dexter and we had soo much fun (without the wet socks! Yay!). We jumped in puddles, fetched sticks, played with other dogs and ran around and it was such an adventure! At the end of the day Dexter was so tired that he fell asleep the moment we got back home.
I didn't know that wearing rubber boots can be so much fun! I can barely wait for our next walk in the park!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!