Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A letter to a dear friend


I have a bunch of letters to write and send out and thought it would be fun if they were written on some fancy paper. I searched everywhere for a nice set of sheets and since I couldn't find a decent looking one... I decided to draw my own!
It's only an idea in my head, but I actually might design a whole set of these, with envelopes and all... It was so much fun!
What about you, do you still send and recieve some old fashioned letters? Or do you prefer the internet to connect with those who are far away?

1 comment:

  1. as you know i LOVE it!!! if you ever need a person to send your fancy pretty paper to... i'll be most delighted ;) i love nothing more than putting together something for a friend x

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!