Friday, January 28, 2011

Thanks so much... Monique!


It's so sweet when the postman comes to your place with a beautiful package just for you, especially when you don't expect it... Story of the day!
Lovely Monique from Tipa Tipa had sent me the cutest present. Dear Monique, you either know my taste very well or we have the same one... because I love everything you've sent! The art print is soon to be framed, the little notebooks are amazing and the hot-air balloon necklace is just perfect... I'm wearing it right now, haha! Thank you so very much for all the lovely things and the cute owl card (that is now on my fridge)! You made my day :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you like it Lily, I'm glad you finally received it. I was starting to get worried! Have a wonderful weekend. Seriously, so happy you love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those things sounds lovely. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on the image I posted.

    Have a great weekend.

    Lis a@ Lesapea.

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!